Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Photo Booth Fun!! : Christina and Deon April 9, 2016

Whoa! What a fun night I had! I hosted a photo booth for a friends wedding.

Now bare with me it was my first photo booth and it didn't go so smoothly as I expected. Unfortunately, I realized my camera isn't cool....It doesn't connect to anything  Since I didn't have lights  my bro, dad and I decided to make a pair using lamp shades, foil and some white clothe and fluorescent light and we also made the light stand using PVC pipe. I was so excited to build it and use it.
The only thing I was bummed about was not being able to print photos right then and there but thank goodness people have Instagram and Facebook I can just upload the photos to the net.

Christina & Deon
April 9th, 2016





 






















































I had an awesome time and making this happen again is in the future!
Have a good night!