Thursday, April 9, 2015

Where there are flowers, there is peace.

 

Nature is something we take for granted, no one pays attention to what Earth is doing for us and we treat it horribly!!
We're so stuck on useless info that doesn't really matter.
I personally like to smell the roses and appreciate what mother earth has to offer.
 Anywhere I go I try to bring my camera, especially if i'm going on a hike.
I love the brush of grass grazing against my skin, the warmth of the sun, the wind running through my hair, nothing beats that love.
 Here are some pictures I took to show the truth of life. It comes and goes.
Appreciate it.

            

          

 
     


                 
            

All the photos you've seen are done by me and there will be many more to come, I love nature too much to not keep photographing it. See ya later!